| 1 minutes read
List of changes and evolution of the IqbId project
Codename of the version "Magni", release date — 08/28/2023.
- Added ChatGPT-4 support
- Added Stable Diffusion neural model for image generation.
- Added neural model for photo restoration.
Codename of the version "Sif", release date — 06/28/2023.
- It's now possible to use the Midjourney neural network to create stunning images.💎
- Created a professional wizard for creating prompts (cues) to work with the Midjourney neural network.💪
- The system of payment for using neural networks was rebuilt. Now you can use IQBID tokens to pay for algorithmic models.
- System of subscriptions was rebuilt. The main role of subscriptions is the acquisition of additional data storage and additional functionality.
- Service moved to the new domain iqbid.AI.
- Many different improvements for the user experience.
Codename of the version "Laksmi 2", release date — 05/15/2023.
- There is an opportunity to choose chat assistants with the role of famous personalities, for example, Elon Musk, for fascinating communication.
- The panel (the main page of the user's personal account) has been improved with a focus on quotas of used computing resources and data storage.
- Improved navigation through the services in the user's personal account. Now it has become even easier and faster to go to the pages of creating different content.
- It is now possible to log in using Discord.
- The design of the IqbId homepage has been improved.
The codename of the version is "Laksmi", release date is 09.05.2023.
- Increased the number of image generation without increasing the price of the tariff plan.
- Improved graphics generation technology, which will allow you to get more beautiful images.
- Improved user interface design for more comfortable work with the IqbId service tools.
- Added 15 template promptov. Now there are 67 of them. And there will be more soon... 💪
- Added the ability to convert speech to text using AI.
- Added the ability to convert text to speech using AI.
- Added the ability to create projects to combine the created various content into a thematic collection.
- We have launched a blog where you can receive training material for learning how to work with neural networks.
- It is now possible to log in using Google.
Code name of the version "Kubera", release date — 04/27/2023.
- Added the ability to communicate with AI in chat mode. Try →
- A new language has been added to the templates: Greek.
- A new language has been added to the templates: Khmer.
- Added a new language to the templates: Swedish.
- Added a new language to the templates: Czech.